Here’s ten 10 things about me and how I enjoy my life!
1) On some weekends during the summer I love to take Maddie and Kate to the Stock Cars
2) During winter I love to take Maddie (and her mates) and Kate to the Rugby – we support the Mighty Mighty Mako’s (promoted to Div 1 Last season!)
3) For private time, I love to head off alone into the beautiful mountains, forests and lakes which surround Nelson. We are so lucky!
4)As a family we love to fish – and I love Kai Moana (Seafood) just can’t get enough!
5) I’m one of the ‘lucky few’ who loves their job and is part of an amazing team doing amazing things!
6) I love food and I love to bake (trying something new nearly every weekend – you should try my home made bagels!)
7) I love Maddie and Daddy dates!
8) I love to write (although it has aged me terribly!)
9) I love my family (here’s just a small part of it)
10) Last, but certainly not least I love my wife Kate (in sickness and in health!) I don’t know how and I don’t know why? But it just seems to work!